No announcement yet.

Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We watched the Pilot and 2nd episode of Resident Alien. So far better than so good! Comedy drama with some very funny surprises.

Looking forward to watching more episodes.

Comment

• A couple of exceelent shows I’m into now:
      - The Handmaid’s Tale- a great show about Trump’s 2nd term
      - For All Mankind - a great show about Nixon’s 1st term

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Anyone watching Wandavision? Seems pretty strange so far....
        Best show I've watched in a while. Keeps getting better.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Best show I've watched in a while. Keeps getting better.
          Yep, our whole family loves it too.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• We will give Wandavision a try. Thanks for the tip.

My wife and I are in two deep on Clarice it is very good. Looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              We watched the Pilot and 2nd episode of Resident Alien. So far better than so good! Comedy drama with some very funny surprises.

Looking forward to watching more episodes.
              Watched two more and now we are caught up. This is excellent.

Comment

• I'm probably the only person on earth still watching it, but The Walking Dead has gotten back to passably okay after being just kind of stupid for quite some time. Haven't watched the entire new season yet but it's good so far.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  I'm probably the only person on earth.
                  Lots of zombies though ?
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                    yep, but I like the strangeness. The first two were fun if you enjoy classic TV, but I'm glad they're starting to get into the real story now.
                    I have seen the first one and a half episodes. Hasn't really grabbed my attention yet.
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      I have seen the first one and a half episodes. Hasn't really grabbed my attention yet.
                      I think it was episode 3 or 4 where they really kickstart the story and then it gets more interesting.

Comment

Definitely gets better quickly, although I've enjoyed them all
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Yeah, my wife and I don't follow MCU and we felt lost throughout the pilot. All the jokes are fan service about their powers, zero interest to me. I may try another episode, but I don't have much incentive being disconnected from the larger story.
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• For Wandavision, you really have to be a Marvel fanboy to understand everything that's going on. I read an article on the most recent episode and everything that went over my head was because I haven't really followed the Scarlet Witch/Vision storyline in the Avengers that closely.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm loving it but if you haven't seen all the Avengers movies, a lot will be missed.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I was holding off on Disney+, but now I see it comes with ESPN+ and G-League basketball, I may have to revisit!
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X