Page 192 of 193 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1921

Thread: Exceelent TV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    watched the first episode of zomboat on hulu. British zombie apocalypse comedy. I like the look and feel if the show, and the episode are short.
    Is it like, zombies chase people in and out of random doors while circus music plays, and suddenly a half naked women runs out of one of the doors while the zombies wink at us?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid Controller Jacobs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    Is it like, zombies chase people in and out of random doors while circus music plays, and suddenly a half naked women runs out of one of the doors while the zombies wink at us?
    not so far but I've only watched the one episode and it is a British show
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Started watching Money Heist with my oldest son. We love it.

Liked the short series (6 episodes) Barbarians on Netflix. Not must-watch, but if you like those kind of shows, you'll dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Started watching Money Heist with my oldest son. We love it.
    I got to pretty near the end of season 2 (end of the first Heist) but haven't gotten back to it. Started to get frustrated with how the guy that so meticulously planned the heist, chose such erratic criminals to pull it off.

Really liked The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix, both this and Haunting of Hill House were very well done.

Exceelent stuff all around.

Three episodes into The Queen's Gambit, and neither me nor my wife understands all the fuss. Does it get better?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

British baking blah blah blah....

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    Really liked The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix, both this and Haunting of Hill House were very well done.

Exceelent stuff all around.
    We started Bly Manor. Mrs. Gregg likes it. Me not so much. It is just one notch above boring to me. To much like a soap opera and not enough frights. She said she will finish it when I am working.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    We started Bly Manor. Mrs. Gregg likes it. Me not so much. It is just one notch above boring to me. To much like a soap opera and not enough frights. She said she will finish it when I am working.
    there's a line in the last episode where they are back at the Wedding where it all began and the bride says "You lied at the start, it's not a ghost story, it's a love story" or something to that effect. True enough I think.

Did you watch Hill House? It was a bit scarier, but they are both more eerie than frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Warning for her, I really liked the start of this one, it set up a bunch of mystery as to how/why things were going on. But it failed to deliver. It flopped in the last 2 episodes for me.