No announcement yet.

Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting in a good word for Peaky Blinders. Cillian Murphy in the lead role is outstanding. Lots of great music.

Comment

• If you love The Wire, you’ll love David Simon’s new Wire clone on HBO, We Own the City, about drug dealers, cops, and lawyers in Baltimore.

Comment

• The Offer......you'll thank me.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          The Offer......you'll thank me.
          Yeah, my mom can't stop talking about it. Funny, I had accidentally bought Paramount +, but it just expired and now I may actually buy it even though everything else on there sucks, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Yeah, my mom can't stop talking about it. Funny, I had accidentally bought Paramount +, but it just expired and now I may actually buy it even though everything else on there sucks, lol.
            Not a trekkie then eh?
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              If you love The Wire, you’ll love David Simon’s new Wire clone on HBO, We Own the City, about drug dealers, cops, and lawyers in Baltimore.
              First episode was very good. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

• Watched the first Episode of Michael Mann's Tokyo Vice on HBO last night. Great Mann atmosphere. Excited to see where it goes.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Finished Ozark last night. Cant' decide if they stuck the landing or not. But it was certainly entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                      Finished Ozark last night. Cant' decide if they stuck the landing or not. But it was certainly entertaining.
                      I can see the logic behind it, I just would have preferred something different. 3 3/4 season of 'Wow" followed by a 'Meh" finish..

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Apple TV's Severance is very weird and very claustrophobic. Three episodes in and I'm not sure what the heck is going on, but I see the season finale gets the highest mark I've ever seen on IMDB (9.8), so I'm riding it out

Comment

I can see the logic behind it, I just would have preferred something different. 3 3/4 season of 'Wow" followed by a 'Meh" finish..
                          OZARK SPOILER

It was just too happy of an ending for me. yeah they were sad and all but the fact that the scheme seemed to have worked and they now live happily ever after free of the game .... it's just a little too pat for me. Someone shoulda died.

END SPOILER

Comment

A little bummed that when we came to the end of episode 4 there was no episode 5...until MAY 12th!!

Comment

• Moon Knight - another awesome Marvel entry, unlike any of the previous. Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron from Star Wars) did a good job as did Ethan Hawke. Weird, to be sure, but very entertaining and a satisfying payoff at the end.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• (Trying SO HARD not to look at the Ozard spoiler post, lol.)
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X