Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Americans is back on.

Annet Mahendru, yum.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Really?
      no

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I hate (the) Will Gardner (character).

Comment

• Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
          Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is really good.

So is Pajanimals

And Sophia the First

And Doc McStuffins

I miss watching tv that doesn't have animation
          My son is obsessed with Sheriff Callie's Wild West and Thomas and Friends. Always asking us to put on one or the other.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

So is Pajanimals

And Sophia the First

And Doc McStuffins

What? No Sponge Bob!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              What? No Sponge Bob!
              I now officially detest Sponge Bob. Was looking after my niece last month, and she watched it all day long ... episode after episode. Just listening to it from another room nearly drove me crazy.
              Last edited by johnnya24; 02-27-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

So is Pajanimals

And Sophia the First

And Doc McStuffins

My oldest two sons had different animated cartoon phases. My oldest loved Dora, Diego & Elmo from age 2-3. Then it was just Dora until age 4. Then it was Spongebob from 4-5, now at age 6 he likes to watch all the Nick Jr. live action shows, including the now 20-year old Full House.

My 3 1/2 year old only watches Spongebob, as he has for the last 2 years. He watches other shows and knows them when they come on, but he only asks to put on Spongebob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  What? No Sponge Bob!
                  SpongBob is a bit too frenetic. While I actually enjoy it, it's not something we want he watching at this point.

TV still doesn't hold her attention for too long. She'll watch for 10-15 minutes and then she's off playing with god knows what.

What she mainly asks for is the Disney movies: Toy Story, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, etc. She also LOVES musicals like Annie and Mary Poppins

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    I now officially detest Sponge Bob. Was looking after my niece last month, and she watched it all day long ... episode after episode. Just listening to it from another room nearly drove me crazy.
                    And yet it is still 100% better than sitting through Barny as I did when my daughters were young. The last 2 years have been Sponge Bob with my Grandson.

Comment

• If you aren't watching Hannibal, catch up...

TV is crazy now... I firmly believe if this was on cable, with zero content change, it would be all anyone talks about... but instead it's on NBC and no one is watching.

Here's the first 2.5 minutes of this season's premier (we are 2 episodes into the second season now)

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        If you aren't watching Hannibal, catch up...

TV is crazy now... I firmly believe if this was on cable, with zero content change, it would be all anyone talks about... but instead it's on NBC and no one is watching.

Here's the first 2.5 minutes of this season's premier (we are 2 episodes into the second season now)
                        Yeah terrific. Still can't believe this is a network show.

Is it getting poor ratings? Maybe unfortunate timing: True Detective wrapping up, GoT on the horizon etc

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          Yeah terrific. Still can't believe this is a network show.

Is it getting poor ratings? Maybe unfortunate timing: True Detective wrapping up, GoT on the horizon etc
                          Dotdash Meredith is America's largest digital and print publisher, with brands including PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Allrecipes, Investopedia, Verywell, and more! Learn about career opportunities, our leadership team, and how we can help you reach audiences across our network of trusted brands.

NBC’s Hannibal returned for its second season Friday night in a tougher time slot and slightly softer ratings.

The season two premiere delivered 3.4 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49, ranking third at 10 p.m. That’s down 32 percent from its Thursday series premiere last season. A premiere-to-premiere dip was expected with this schedule shift, but it’s a bummer that Hannibal also sliced off 21 percent of its Grimm lead-in. There is upside, however: Hannibal was a tad higher than the average performance of Dracula in this slot this season and this rating is better than the last five episodes of season one. Given the schedule change and this time slot, I suspect Hannibal will see some pretty bigger-than-average DVR g

Comment

• Ugh ... Friday night ... that slot killed Boss also. Why would they move it to Friday night? It's the best show they (or any network channel) have.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              If you aren't watching Hannibal, catch up...

wow, that was pretty brutal....I kept saying "now stomp him, now stomp him"....
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Do people still watch shows when they air? I think the Walking Dead is the only show I watch on the day it airs but that's cause I usually have nothing going on on Sundays and even then I wait until the DVR has about 20 minutes of the show so I can fast forward through the commercials. I think that might be only show I can tell you with certainty what day it airs.
                                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X