Jorge Mateo - starting every day at SS
    Steven Kwan -- getting on-base and playing LF every day
    Josh Lowe - in the lineup every day
    Urshela/Arraez
    Paul DeJong

Busts
    Alec Bohm - off the grid
    Akil Baddoo - batting 9th
    Rowdy Tellez - splitting time with Hiura?
    Rougned Odor
    Colin Moran
    Gleyber Torres
    Ha-Seong Kim
    Diego Castillo
    Nick Solak - sat the 1st three games
    Cavan Biggio - 4 ABs through 4 games

Who else you got?

I thought Colin Moran was going to get some run with the Reds but he has been on the bench all 3 games.

Comment

Good stuff revo.

Booms
      Gio Urshela and Luis Arraez - Miranda sent down

Busts
      Rougned Odor (see Mateo)

Comment

Gleyber Torres appears to be the odd-man out of the Yankees IF mix. He'll get his share of course, but barring an injury, not sure I'd count on anything close to 550 PAs.

Paul DeJong's obit was written prematurely -- he's started every game at SS so far.

Comment

What do you guys make of Marcell Ozuna for 2022?

Comment

Kim in SD looks like the odd man out with Abrams sticking around.

Comment

Pirates 2B Diego Castillo was their best hitter in spring training. But he was benched in favor of big-time sluggers Hoy Park and Josh Van Meter the first two games. However, he did get the start on backup day today. So, who knows?
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Love a $1 flyer on Castillo. What to expect from Ozuna?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                  Love a $1 flyer on Castillo. What to expect from Ozuna?
                  The usual. Why would you expect anything different? He'll start in LF and probably get 550 PAs.

Comment

What about Jazz Chisholm? Mattingly sat him yesterday and he didn't react well to it, and today he batted 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      What about Jazz Chisholm? Mattingly sat him yesterday and he didn't react well to it, and today he batted 8th.
                      That's an improvement, he was hitting 9th opening day behind Stallings

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        The usual. Why would you expect anything different? He'll start in LF and probably get 550 PAs.
                        Dunno. Does he still have some legal issues hanging over him or were they resolved?

Comment

Also I would add Jeremy Peña to the Boom list. And he looks really good at the moment.

Comment

Profar is off to a hot start--he's started 3 of 4 in LF.
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Pirates 2B Diego Castillo was their best hitter in spring training. But he was benched in favor of big-time sluggers Hoy Park and Josh Van Meter the first two games. However, he did get the start on backup day today. So, who knows?
                              Castillo with 3 hits in his first career start today. The Pirates are undefeated with him in the starting lineup and winless when he starts the game on the bench. So, i expect him to be sitting tomorrow.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X