Where is Chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Chance?

I know he has taken some breaks over the years. But it is not like him to be MIA during draft/auction season.

I hope he is alright.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I know he has taken some breaks over the years. But it is not like him to be MIA during draft/auction season.

I hope he is alright.
    he's fine, just busy with real life stuff. I chatted with him just last week. He's supposed to check in to comment on my HDID soon, but you know--Life first.

I'll let him know you were concerned.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      he's fine, just busy with real life stuff.
      wait, this isn't real life?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        This is Just Fantasy...
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

It's like, half-real
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            he's fine, just busy with real life stuff. I chatted with him just last week. He's supposed to check in to comment on my HDID soon, but you know--Life first.

I'll let him know you were concerned.
            Thank you.

Comment

It is the whipping cream on the pie.

Makes real life just a little sweeter.

Comment

any recent chance updates?
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  If you see a Chance, take it

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Sure, he's still doing fine, just real busy. He recently moved so had to do all the stuff associated with buying, selling and moving. I'll tell him you asked about him,. maybe that'll spur him into dropping by.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks to all, and sorry for being away so long. I had some health problems early in the year, followed by my spouse's knee replacement, a move, and recently a nasty bout of COVID (even tho vaxxed with two boosters. Was even scheduled for my third in September). Still nowhere near full strength, but at least physically somewhat functional now.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Thanks to all, and sorry for being away so long. I had some health problems early in the year, followed by my spouse's knee replacement, a move, and recently a nasty bout of COVID (even tho vaxxed with two boosters. Was even scheduled for my third in September). Still nowhere near full strength, but at least physically somewhat functional now.
                        Glad you're well, and good to have you back!

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Still nowhere near full strength, but at least physically somewhat functional now.
                          You HAD to go and say “physically” before “somewhat functional” and ruin a good joke opportunity, didn’t you? Boooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            You HAD to go and say “physically” before “somewhat functional” and ruin a good joke opportunity, didn’t you? Boooooooo.
                            I can't make it too easy for you!
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Welcome back, glad you're feeling better.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                              X