No announcement yet.

All-Time Rock Bands by Letter of the Alphabet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scorpions over Santana or Steely Dan?

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Do i have to spell it out for you guys?
      No, we have steve 2.0 in here for the heavy lifting

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        I put Thin Lizzy in the T spot. I'm thinking the list looks pretty good at the moment.
        I approve of this decision. Don't let anyone change your mind.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          The Scorpions over Santana or Steely Dan?
          anyone else want to weigh in on this one?
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Smashing Pumpkins
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Smashing Pumpkins
              Agreed.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Smashing Pumpkins
                Disagreed.

Sex Pistols!
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Damn, there are an awful lot of good S bands. The Smiths, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Slayer, Sex Pistols, Soundgarden, Simple Minds, Sleater Kinney, Slipknot, Sly and the Family Stone, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, Social Distortion, Sonic Youth, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Sublime, Supertramp, Suicidal Tendencies, System of a Down, Stray Cats....and for revo, Starship.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Damn, there are an awful lot of good S bands. The Smiths, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Slayer, Sex Pistols, Soundgarden, Simple Minds, Sleater Kinney, Slipknot, Sly and the Family Stone, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, Social Distortion, Sonic Youth, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Sublime, Supertramp, Suicidal Tendencies, System of a Down, Stray Cats....and for revo, Starship.
                    Sleater Kinney have a road named after them
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      Sleater Kinney have a road named after them
                      Their band name is taken from the street names of where their first practice space was.

More S bands: Superchunk (as I said earlier), Sugar, Supersuckers, Smoking Popes, Samiam, Slade, Sloan, Soul Asylum, Stiff Little Fingers and Sunny Day Real Estate
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                        Their band name is taken from the street names of where their first practice space was.

More S bands: Superchunk (as I said earlier), Sugar, Supersuckers, Smoking Popes, Samiam, Slade, Sloan, Soul Asylum, Stiff Little Fingers and Sunny Day Real Estate
                        Samhain, Sacred Reich, Sepultura, S.O.D., SNFU, Sisters of Mercy, Sham 69, Sick of it All, The Specials

Comment

The Stooges

Comment

Working...
                          X