No announcement yet.

All-Time Rock Bands by Letter of the Alphabet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tool good call although I prefer Talking Heads. I doubt KISS is getting displaced, but the Kinks would be my K.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

And other than X, I'm not sure who else would qualify, but XTC is a very underrated band IMO.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

M is Metallica. Im so dumb.
        Screw the Crue.

Comment

Metallica
          Slayer
          Tool

Having a hard time with Oasis - too bad Ozzy doesn't qualify. I'd probably also take Offspring over Oasis, but that's just me.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Not a huge fan, but I assume "U" has to be U2, no?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              M is Metallica. Im so dumb.
              Screw the Crue.
              Yeah Metallica is the answer even though they haven't made a great album in over three decades.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

The Velvet Underground > Van Halen IMO.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

And, of course, the "X" needs to be......X.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Not a huge fan, but I assume "U" has to be U2, no?
                    Good call.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Yeah Metallica is the answer even though they haven't made a great album in over three decades.
                      Hardwired has some good ones. Nobody wants to give it a chance

Comment

CCR > Cars IMO.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Heart for H

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            Hardwired has some good ones. Nobody wants to give it a chance
                            Yes. Not as good as the first four albums, perhaps the best in metal history, but that's a great album!

Comment

check the updated list
                              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                And other than X, I'm not sure who else would qualify, but XTC is a very underrated band IMO.
                                XTC fans are always very sensitive about "Dear God", which is easily their best song imo. That opinion is apparently not shared by even one XTC fan, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X