My Little PONY Keepers 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little PONY Keepers 2022

Once again, here's my list of shitty keepers in PONY. Thoughts? 5X5 15 team mixed. 260 auction. 10 keepers

Must Keep:
    K Tucker $17
    D Lamet $11 (sigh. I could dump him but the penalty is $10)

Goldshmidt $20B
    Sano $1B
    Altuve $29B
    Crawford $1B
    Machado $35 option year
    Benetendi $4B
    Pavin Smith $5B
    Springer $32B
    K Lewis $5 option

Cease $10b
    Mahle $5b
    Nola $26
    Sale $3
    Tallion $5
    Manning $5

Only thing in my minors is Riley Greene who is free to keep.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

K.Tucker 17

Goldschmidt 20b

Crawford 1b (assuming Brandon) great for a buck

Machado 35 no raise

I like all of your pitchers except Manning. 49 bucks for this staff is good.

Cease 10B

Mahle 5b

Nola 26

Sale 3 yes I would wait on the ribs.

Tallion 5

So that gives you 9 keepers with Lamet. If the $10 is real money easy drop. If it is 10 off salary not as easy. I might cut him and grab the $1 Sano if that were the case.

Comment

Goldschmidt
      Altuve
      Crawford
      Machado
      Mahle
      Nola
      Sale if it looks worse then Sano
      Cease

Comment

Goldshmidt $20B
        Sano $1B
        Altuve $29B
        Crawford $1B
        Machado $35 option year
        Benetendi $4B
        Pavin Smith $5B
        Springer $32B
        K Lewis $5 option

Cease $10b
        Mahle $5b
        Nola $26
        Sale $3
        Tallion $5
        Manning $5

If you keep Sano your entire CI is locked up, so maybe Altuve or Springer for the 10th spot.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

If the Lamet penalty is 10 real dollars (vs draft dollars).........I think you bite the bullet.

Comment

Thanks all...

it's $10 draft dollars... but I'm wondering now if I'm better off with an $11 Lamet or an $11 Sano ($1 + $10 penalty). I hadn't been thinking that way. Sano's gotta out-earn Lamet, right?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Thanks all...

it's $10 draft dollars... but I'm wondering now if I'm better off with an $11 Lamet or an $11 Sano ($1 + $10 penalty). I hadn't been thinking that way. Sano's gotta out-earn Lamet, right?
              Unless Lamet is the closer for the Padres, which is very much inside the realm of possible. He is healthy right now, SD needs back end bullpen help, and I think they are trying to groom him into a closer.

Lamet has started 56 games in his career while making 13 relief appearances, all of those coming last season. Melvin said the right-hander will be stretched out to multiple innings to keep their options open, but he is clearly intrigued by the possibility of Lamet at the back end of the bullpen.
              https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...-draft-combine (Camp notes from yesterday)

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Thanks all...

I take Sano. Lamet will get injured probably walking out to the mound.

Comment

Working...
                X