2K22 Trent Grisham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K22 Trent Grisham

Looking for your thoughts on Trent Grisham for this coming year.

In addition what would you be willing to pay in an auction?

He was extremely disappointing last year. He chipped in 13 SBs, which is nice, but the remainder was not much more than replacement level production.

In his 3 seasons to date, his underlying ratios have all been relatively steady, with the possible exception of his FB% (rising to 23.3% from 15.7%). But that's it. Besides just throwing a dart and hitting better stats, I can't see why he would suddenly 'breakout' to say a 30-30 guy.

I think he is what he is: .250/.330 with 15-18 HRs and 12-15 SBs, plus 60-70 Runs & RBIs. Nice, but not 3rd or 4th round nice.

Comment

The worry for me is that Grisham might not be worthy of being a first division regular. Two win guys just don't bring an awful lot to the table. But the good news is that he's about the same vs. righties and lefties, has some power and has some speed. Easy to eat a .240 BA when you're getting 15/15.

Steamer likes him to get better, although not exactly sure why, and put up 21 HRs and steal 16 bags along with a .246/.339/.427 line. That plays very well.

I'd say he's about an $8 mixed player and maybe an $18 player in an NL only. He's going around pick 130 in NFBC drafts.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

Steamer likes him to get better, although not exactly sure why, and put up 21 HRs and steal 16 bags along with a .246/.339/.427 line. That plays very well.

I'd say he's about an $8 mixed player and maybe an $18 player in an NL only. He's going around pick 130 in NFBC drafts.
        Yes they do. Maybe it is his age? He will be 25 this season.

The auction calculator has him $21.9 (NL only). Add inflation and he is starting to get pricey. He is the the 12th rated OF on the calculator.

Comment

Working...
        X