No announcement yet.

2021-22 NFL Post-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Burrow kid may have a future in this league.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Since 2016 Jimmie Ward has 3 interceptions. All of them came this year and all of them have been against Matt Stafford.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Very entertaining Super Bowl! Awesome halftime show - not sure I've ever uttered those words before. I'm sure watching Eminem kneel and Dr. Dre say he still didn't like the police wounded lots of cultural warriors out there, though.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          I'm sure watching Eminem kneel and Dr. Dre say he still didn't like the police wounded lots of cultural warriors out there, though.
          No way any of those who will be butthurt about it watched it. They will get outraged tomorrow after Fox News tells them they're supposed to be offended.

Comment

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Odell Beckham tore his ACL in the Super Bowl against the Bengals. It's his second torn ACL in two years.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X