Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread for THE HISTORIC Chicago Bears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bears Rebuilding.jpg

Go Bears Go

Comment

Bill Belichick will remain tied with Papa Bear for 2nd most wins in history. The rebuilding 8 point underdogs beat the Patriots in their house. This was the first time ever the Bears won at New England.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Bill Belichick will remain tied with Papa Bear for 2nd most wins in history. The rebuilding 8 point underdogs beat the Patriots in their house. This was the first time ever the Bears won at New England.
        If your team plays that well against the Packers next time around, Aaron Rodgers ownership shares of the Bears will go down by a lot.

The PFF grades for your offensive linemen must have been really great. They mauled a pretty decent Patriots defense in the run game.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          If your team plays that well against the Packers next time around, Aaron Rodgers ownership shares of the Bears will go down by a lot.

The PFF grades for your offensive linemen must have been really great. They mauled a pretty decent Patriots defense in the run game.
          The line still need work for pass protection, but run blocking has been excellent .

Teven Jenkins has been a beast with a rating of 88.3. Glad he wasn't cut at the beginning of the year as rumored.

Moving Quinn for a 4th round pick clearly shows wins are not the focus on Poles rebuild. He is staying his course. I hope Coach surprises with a few more wins.

Comment

Comment

Ok, i'm officially on the Bears bandwagon now. I just benched Kyler Murray (questionable + late game) for Justin Fields (starting + early game). Go Bears!
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Ok, i'm officially on the Bears bandwagon now. I just benched Kyler Murray (questionable + late game) for Justin Fields (starting + early game). Go Bears!
                I hope he scores you the most points you ever had at QB.

Comment

I hope he scores you the most points you ever had at QB.
                  Fields with 167 yards & 2 TDs/1 INT passing + 147 yards & 2 TDs rushing. Good for 41 points. Not the most ever but I will take that any week. Kyler who?
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Fields with 167 yards & 2 TDs/1 INT passing + 147 yards & 2 TDs rushing. Good for 41 points. Not the most ever but I will take that any week. Kyler who?
                    How much does the int. affect his points?

Comment

It's almost too bad the Bears gutted the defense with the trades they made.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

How much does the int. affect his points?
                        Minus 2 points.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          It's almost too bad the Bears gutted the defense with the trades they made.
                          Almost.

This year is about tearing down to the studs. This means getting rid of dead cap money, bloated salaries, players that do not want to give it their all, and verifying if we have a QB for the future.

I certainly want them to win, but playing exciting football and losing close games actually is better for the process. If the draft was held today they would have moved up 3 spots from 9th to 6th with this last loss.

I hope Poles knows what to do with $114M and a full compliment of draft picks. So far so good.

Comment

Fields fantasy finishes so far this season:

QB23
                            QB28
                            QB32
                            QB25
                            QB12
                            QB9
                            QB5
                            QB5
                            QB1
                            QB1

Comment

Fields is out this week (hip).

That should help in our quest for the #1 draft pick. If the Bears lose they will have at worst the #2 pick.

If they lose and the Texans beat the Colts they get #1. I doubt that will happen but one can dream.

Comment

Who will be the Bears first FA signing? Let the Off Season begin!

Comment

Working...
                                X