2022 Rotojunkie DC Challenge League 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Rotojunkie DC Challenge League 1

As promised, here is the official signup page for the first RJ Challenge league, with the winner getting a free entry into the 2023 NFBC DC Championship. Revo and JonCarlos tied last season so they'll both get their own entries, cuz that's the way I roll.

To be eligible, all you need too do is

1. Subscribe to Mastersball https://mastersball.com/index.php?op...d=0&Itemid=495

OR

2. Donate $30 to help pay for this site http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...s-2022-version

I'll set up as many leagues as needed.

If you qualify and want to play, check in here, and as soon as we get 15, we'll get rolling.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

I want to play. Did #1 and 2/3rds of #2

Comment

If you arrange it, he will come. If this doesn't give incentive to qualify, nothing will. There is a handful of others who qualify, please check in if you want to join the league.

1. Moonlight J
      2. the heat
      3. Bene Futuis
      4. Hornsby
      5. Redbirds Fan
      6. Pauly
      7. DMT
      8. TranaGreg
      9. Revo
      10.Teenwolf
      11. ThatRogue
      12. The Feral Slasher
      13. mgwiz22
      14. Ken
      15. heyelander

LEAGUE ONE IS FILLED.

Let's fill another!
      Last edited by Todd Zola; 02-02-2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I want in. Did #2

Comment

I'll play. Last year was drafted under a dark cloud for me - this year's can only get better!
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Hey, whaddya know? I'm a Platinum subscriber! Put me in, coach!
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Is this the only league that will offer the free entry? I am going to sub to mastersball either way because I love this site, but I hate drafting so darn early (like last year, which was a disaster lol).

If the answer is yes, I will bite the bullet and draft during the winter. But it is worth it to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                Is this the only league that will offer the free entry? I am going to sub to mastersball either way because I love this site, but I hate drafting so darn early (like last year, which was a disaster lol).

If the answer is yes, I will bite the bullet and draft during the winter. But it is worth it to ask.
                I will set up as many leagues as there are qualifiers. I really hope we get at least two.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                  I will set up as many leagues as there are qualifiers. I really hope we get at least two.
                  Fair enough. Why "as soon as we get 15 we will get rolling?" Can we just set a more reasonable start date?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                    Fair enough. Why "as soon as we get 15 we will get rolling?" Can we just set a more reasonable start date?
                    Reasonable is subjective. Some like doing an early draft to get a feel for the player pool (especially if it's free). That said, if the first 15 agree on a later starting date, that's fine on my end.

Comment

I also wouldn’t mind going a bit later but will defer to the group.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Just renewed my subscription, and I too would prefer a later draft date. Thanks LZ!
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

OK, let's do this...

I'll keep a running list of folks that want to join a league and when we get close to filling, we'll take the temperature of the room. This way, the contributors can put some peer pressure on those not yet kicking in. I understand stuff is tight, but if every active RJ member sent in $10, we'd be in the clear.

Comment

In. Donation sent.
                            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Ive subbed to Mastersball to make it official. Thanks Zola!

Comment

Working...
                              X