No announcement yet.

Week 15 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNBC reports the NFL will indeed postpone some games this weekend.

Comment

Josina Anderson reports Saturday's game between the Raiders and Browns has been postponed to Monday, December 20.

The NFL is also reportedly moving Rams-Seahawks and Washington-Eagles to Tuesday, December 21.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Well another FFB season shot to shit in Rd 1 of the playoffs.

Herbert had an opportunity to score 50+ points but dropped balls and poor management cost them not only the game but left a ton of points on the table for my FFB Team. Clyde and Williams bit it with Williams missing a TD by a half inch and Mahomes bouncing 2 passes in Clyde's direction.

On the other guy's team Kelce has his best game of the season almost outperforming my 3 guys who should have totaled 75 if they only hit their season Avgs. Instead, it's 52-43 and unless he shares my fate somehow and I his--I'm doomed.

I don't know why I do this to myself every year...
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Heck, we could do a committee of about five RJers with soda, beer and pizza and have done way better than Meyer. Now, whether we'd actually get it right.....but, dang, we'd certainly have done better than Urban Meyer.

Edit to add: Wonder if Khan will try and claim the firing is for cause. That'll get interesting.
          Yup, they're claiming it was "for cause." Here comes the lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Well another FFB season shot to shit in Rd 1 of the playoffs.

Herbert had an opportunity to score 50+ points but dropped balls and poor management cost them not only the game but left a ton of points on the table for my FFB Team. Clyde and Williams bit it with Williams missing a TD by a half inch and Mahomes bouncing 2 passes in Clyde's direction.

On the other guy's team Kelce has his best game of the season almost outperforming my 3 guys who should have totaled 75 if they only hit their season Avgs. Instead, it's 52-43 and unless he shares my fate somehow and I his--I'm doomed.

I don't know why I do this to myself every year...
            And of course--I have Pittman too...
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Browns appear to have only three additional players back, with 18 still out on COVID protocol.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Oh, and Bill Belichick apologized to the media over his "terse" press conference.

Nully just might be right about aliens invading.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Well that Bears Vikings game was something huh?

Comment

Working...
                  X