Week 10 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Thread

The vaccinated (hopefully not "immunized") Nick Chubb is positive for covid. He'll need two negative tests to play this week.

Dalvin Cook may be in a world of shit

Comment

After an MRI today, Chase Claypool gets the dreaded "will return at some point this year" tag.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Dalvin Cook may be in a world of shit
        Oh, he is. On one hand, he may have committed a serious case of domestic abuse. On the other hand, he's the victim, and the person looking to hurt him is an ex-Marine.

That's truly rock meeting the hard place.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Oh, he is. On one hand, he may have committed a serious case of domestic abuse. On the other hand, he's the victim, and the person looking to hurt him is an ex-Marine.

That's truly rock meeting the hard place.
          Well, it's believed the "Cook as victim" story was a lot of agent/lawyer nonsense trying to turn the tables before the bad news got out. If this is real and true:

.....then he's got a major problem here.

Comment

Cam Newton back to the Panthers

Comment

Rams sign Odell Beckham for one-year/$1.25 million guaranteed plus another $3 million in team-based incentives for how the Rams finish the regular season and the postseason.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Rams sign Odell Beckham for one-year/$1.25 million guaranteed plus another $3 million in team-based incentives for how the Rams finish the regular season and the postseason.
                Good. I was afraid Green Bay might actually sign him.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Kyler Murray practiced today, should be good to go for Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Cam Newton back to the Panthers
                    So if I have this right, the Panthers are paying Cam Newton's replacement, his replacement's replacement, and his replacement's replacement's replacement, who is Cam Newton.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

All right guys - Ertz (vs. CAR) or Higbee (@ SF) this week? PPR 12 teamer
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        All right guys - Ertz (vs. CAR) or Higbee (@ SF) this week? PPR 12 teamer
                        Ertz, especially if Kyler plays and Nuk is out again.

Comment

Alvin Kamara out
                          Chris Carson out
                          Chase Claypool out
                          Nick Chubb out

Comment

Robert Woods tore his ACL yesterday, so he's out for the season

Comment

Titans place WR Julio Jones (hamstring) on the IR list.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X