Week 10 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Ertz, especially if Kyler plays and Nuk is out again.
    Agree.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger has been placed on the reserve/Covid-19 list and will miss Sunday's game.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

DeAndre Hopkins & Kyler Murray both not expected to play

Comment

In the RJ 14-tm dynasty league, where I had the most points scored through 7 games or so and trades are nearly impossible and there's only dregs on waivers, I've lost:

Derrick Henry
          Raheem Mostert
          Julio Jones
          Chase Claypool
          Ben Roethlisberger
          Damien Harris
          Logan Thomas

Now I'm resorting to using guys like Adrian Peterson and Tajae Sharpe. Oh the humanity!

Comment

DeAndre Hopkins & Kyler Murray both not expected to play
            Ok with this news and the loss of Woods in LAR, do we still like Ertz over Higbee?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Ok with this news and the loss of Woods in LAR, do we still like Ertz over Higbee?
              I think so. I bet McVay calls plays to OBJ a million times to “get him involved.”

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                I think so. I bet McVay calls plays to OBJ a million times to “get him involved.”
                Thanks, man.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I’ve flipped to Higbee.

Comment

Wow, that Steelers-Lions game was as ugly as it gets.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks, man.
                      Ertz 2-20. Good rule of thumb: don’t listen to me.

Comment

Thanks (for nothing), man.

Comment

(And actually Ertz was 4-46)

Comment

(And actually Ertz was 4-46)
                            My bad, I had to turn it off to stop my eyes from bleeding.

Comment

I pulled off the fantasy blunder of the year this week in my 14-team redraft league.

I was 4-5 and had already turned down D'Ernest Johnson for JD McKissic because my RBs are that bad and as great as I figured Johnson would be, I needed McKissic longer term as D'Ernest is just a one week play.

The previous week I was discussing a deal to move Dak & Lamb for Kyler & Patterson, which I declined. Then Chubb goes down, so I re-offer it, thinking Kyler would be fine this week. It was snapped up instantly. Well, Kyler didn't play, I picked up Colt who well, I may as well have started myself at QB, Dak & Lamb go off, and oh -- I neglected to see that I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS TEAM THIS WEEK.

So I stuck the knife in my own season, as I would have beat him going away, but instead got decimated by my own former players and dropped to 4-6.

I'm turning in my fantasy football expert card, thank you very little.

Comment

The previous week I was discussing a deal to move Dak & Lamb for Kyler & Patterson, which I declined. Then Chubb goes down, so I re-offer it, thinking Kyler would be fine this week. It was snapped up instantly. Well, Kyler didn't play, I picked up Colt who well, I may as well have started myself at QB, Dak & Lamb go off, and oh -- I neglected to see that I WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS TEAM THIS WEEK.
                                Brutal...but I gotta admit I LOL'd pretty hard at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X