No announcement yet.

RIP Sea Dog Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he passed away on 10/28 per this post - https://www.facebook.com/david.whitt...30913653594333

Looks like others knew him the same way we did around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Looks like he passed away on 10/28 per this post - https://www.facebook.com/david.whitt...30913653594333

Looks like others knew him the same way we did around these parts.
      His sister said Wednesday, October 27.

He sent me an email at 4:56am that morning.

Comment

RIP Mike. Damn.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

He was in my local league (Boston area) for a few years, probably about 10 years ago. He was a good guy and always fun to chat with. We would text about hockey a bunch. He was going to join a league we started up last year but last minute he sent a friend instead, and he told us the sad news.

RIP Bev
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

He was sweet and silly. Always perked up when I saw he was posting something.
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Got to meet Bev a number of years back in Maine... he was a great guy...

Just looking at my texts to him, last one was after I tried to rope him into the latest VD. Chatted about video games. Last thing I said was I needed a new controller.

And now he's gone. RIP Mike.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

My last texts with him were about how we both should start eating Tide pods b/c of how bad our teams sucked.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

RIP Mike. Always a positive contributor around here and in our leagues. A class act gone far too soon.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

RIP Mike. So sad to hear this.

Comment

RIP Mike- Hockey season just got a little lonelier.

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                        RIP Mike- Hockey season just got a little lonelier.
                        Kind of disappointed that there isn't a short article on the U of Southern Maine Hockey website.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Just saw this. SDS and I corresponded by PM here on AL issues over the years. Thanks for informing us of this tragic news so we can pay our respects. RIP SDS.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Aw, man. I haven't been on the board in a while and just saw this. I never interacted with him off the board but he seemed like a really cool dude and always had something interesting to say. RIP.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

horrible news.. rest easy
                              I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Working...
                              X