• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 Thread

Davante Adams to the covid list

Philly trades Joe Flacco to the Jets for a conditional 6th rd pick

Comment

RIP to anyone unfortunate enough to own a Saints receiver. Holy frijoles, that entire WR crew looked brutal.

Edit: Err, this is the week 8 thread. I'll allow it.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        RIP to anyone unfortunate enough to own a Saints receiver. Holy frijoles, that entire WR crew looked brutal.

Edit: Err, this is the week 8 thread. I'll allow it.
        I have Michael Thomas (injured reserve) stashed on my bench. He went undrafted in my league. So i picked him up as a lottery ticket.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          I have Michael Thomas (injured reserve) stashed on my bench. He went undrafted in my league. So i picked him up as a lottery ticket.
          If he's halfway healed or halfway sober he'll be an enormous upgrade over what they already have out there.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Allen Lazard also placed on the covid list

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Allen Lazard also placed on the covid list
              Top three receivers out….this could be bad!
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

AB out this week and could be in danger of missing the rest of the season

Comment

Mark Ingram traded to the Saints

Comment

Adams failed his Wednesday COVID test and did not travel with the Packers, so the slim chance he could have played has been snuffed out.

Oh, and the Bruce Smith QB graveyard: https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1453451460671385606

Comment

The Packers adjusting their game plan in the absence of their 3 top receivers was pretty special to watch.

Unfortunately as a Bears fan this was a reminder of what a good football team should look like. We have a very long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        The Packers adjusting their game plan in the absence of their 3 top receivers was pretty special to watch.

Unfortunately as a Bears fan this was a reminder of what a good football team should look like. We have a very long way to go.
                        Their 1-2 punch of Jones and Dillon in the backfield is amazing. Jones is incredibly versatile, although I now worry a little more about his goal line abilities, and Dillon is a beast. Jones with the receptions out of the backfield and Dillon bruising up the middle was enormously effective against a very, very good Arizona D. They ran it down their throats even though Arizona was expecting the run. Impressive game for the cheesers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Matt LaFleur has proven to be a great coach. On top of that, they lost their #1 TE mid-game. To be able to score 24 points on a good defense is a major accomplishment.

It was a really fun game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            Matt LaFleur has proven to be a great coach. On top of that, they lost their #1 TE mid-game. To be able to score 24 points on a good defense is a major accomplishment.

It was a really fun game to watch.
                            Shoulda been 31 points! Pack got the screw job on that Jones TD reversal, imo. They looked clearly better than the Cardinals all game long in just about every facet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Shoulda been 31 points! Pack got the screw job on that Jones TD reversal, imo. They looked clearly better than the Cardinals all game long in just about every facet.
                              And yet somehow needed good fortune to avoid losing the game in the final seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X