• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams required to provide minor league housing

About freaking time.

I'm just here for the baseball.

Glad to hear it.

Comment

Good. With salaries teams are paying this is a drop in the bucket.

Comment

Quite ridiculous it's taken this long.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I wonder what other area owners will cut from to compensate given how long they've ignored this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            I wonder what other area owners will cut from to compensate given how long they've ignored this issue.
            They already eliminated like 40% of the minor league teams before this season, so the minor league budgets would seem to have more than enough surplus to cover housing given the lower total overhead. Hopefully the owners see it as a worthwhile investment, now that their greedy hands have been forced.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
            X