Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLCS: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Atlanta Braves

Dodgers -220 faves

Scherzer coming back on three minutes rest to start Game 1.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

A bullpen game 2? I don't ever recall seeing one in the playoffs but I don't check every single boxscore. Is this just to rest their starters for the rest of the series?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Wow! What a great 1st 2 games (unless you're a Dodger fan).

Comment

3 games, 3 1-run wins and 3 games won in the last AB for the winning team!

Comment

can't fault Jackson for last night. Bellinger was something like 2 for the last 3 years on fastballs up there, but he got to that final one.

Comment

Congrats to the Braves! 1st time 2 teams from the South will face each other in the WS.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
                Congrats to the Braves! 1st time 2 teams from the South will face each other in the WS.
                Which teams are considered to be South?

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
                  Which teams are considered to be South?
                  Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Houston, and Texas. No 35 degree temperature World Series games this year.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Houston, and Texas. No 35 degree temperature World Series games this year.
                    If Miami and Tampa are south, why wouldn't LA and San Diego also be?

Comment

They didn't complete the proper paperwork.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The South, as in the Confederate states.

Comment

Welp, the can banging cheaters vs the Travis Tritt singing the National Anthem, racist chopping, annoying chanting Atlanta team. Looks like I'm out for this one...good luck to Dusty though, a genuinely deserving guy.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Welp, the can banging cheaters vs the Travis Tritt singing the National Anthem, racist chopping, annoying chanting Atlanta team. Looks like I'm out for this one...good luck to Dusty though, a genuinely deserving guy.
                            Pretty much how I feel.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                            X