2K22 Offseason Transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
    The Angels just ate 28 mil letting Upton go. Marsh also benefits from this.
    I could actually see the Padres kicking the tires on Upton.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      I could actually see the Padres kicking the tires on Upton.
      That was horrible contract for the Angels. If the Pads signs him I could see them releasing him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
        That was horrible contract for the Angels. If the Pads signs him I could see them releasing him too.
        if they could get him cheap or free, he'd be better than Profar.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Is Conforto going to sign any time soon? I need an OFer and can get him for a prospect, but I have seen no indication he will sign anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Is Conforto going to sign any time soon? I need an OFer and can get him for a prospect, but I have seen no indication he will sign anywhere.
            Chunichi Dragons?

Comment

• Originally posted by harmon View Post
              Chunichi Dragons?
              Do you really think it will come to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Do you really think it will come to that?
                I really hope not. There should be a team soon that gets a major injury and needs to fill.

Last word I had on him was about 10 days ago or so. He was doing on field drills and BP, not sure what level of intensity. His doctors had told him he needed a slow ramp up.

Comment

Working...
                X