Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Wild Card Thread: STL vs LA

Wainwright vs Scherzer

Max Muncy out with the dislocated elbow, but if the Dodgers advance, he has a chance to play

Comment

Pretty wild that a team that won 106 games is facing a single elimination game.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't it at least be best of 3? Play best of three in the city with the best record to eliminate travel time. Heck even play a double header so as not to lengthen the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't it at least be best of 3? Play best of three in the city with the best record to eliminate travel time. Heck even play a double header so as not to lengthen the season.
          Lucky to be in the playoffs at all if they cant win their division in 162 games !
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Lucky to be in the playoffs at all if they cant win their division in 162 games !
            Remember when the 1909 cubs won 104 games and didnt even make the playoffs ? That was dissapointing
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              If your team isn't good enough to win the division that was won by a team coached by Gabe Kapler....
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Remember when the 1909 cubs won 104 games and didnt even make the playoffs ? That was dissapointing
                Or that Dodgers team in the 40's that also won 104 (out of 154)?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  If your team isn't good enough to win the division that was won by a team coached by Gabe Kapler....
                  The Giants this year won more games than any Dodger team in history. I always thought Kapler got a bad rap, anyways.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Feels like just yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Feels like just yesterday.
                      100 Years Gone....
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Wainwright vs Scherzer
                        I just heard that this will be Wainwright's 4 one game playoff. He is currently 3-0.

Comment

I can't wait to watch this game when they start talking about Wainwright in the playoffs and inevitably show him striking Beltran out looking in the 2006 NLCS. I wish my seats had been better than the upper deck that night. I was banging that trash can as loud as I could but, alas, Carlos could not hear me. What might have been.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            I can't wait to watch this game when they start talking about Wainwright in the playoffs and inevitably show him striking Beltran out looking in the 2006 NLCS. I wish my seats had been better than the upper deck that night. I was banging that trash can as loud as I could but, alas, Carlos could not hear me. What might have been.
                            Maybe your MyPillow muffled the sound ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

your MyPillow
                              Stop stealing pillows

Comment

Working...
                              X