Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Totally wrong, sorry you lose.
    Correct, but everyone has a right to lose terribly if they so wish

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      I met a girl (so fair) in a cave in the middle of hell but some frog dude snuck up on me and slipped away with her.

Why was she in a cave? Or was it a mine? What the F was she doing there? Is Gollum actually evil? Why'd he snake my chick? Why isn't there anything I can do about it? So I'm just going to write her off as dead and continuing rambling on?

Ramble On just leaves far more questions than it answers.
      Robert Plant got cucked by Keef Richards. Would you want her back?
      Last edited by johnnya24; 10-12-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        my Keef Richards
        You have your own? Need more details.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          You have your own? Need more details.
          Don't we all have our demons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            I may be wrong, but I am just picking the coolest songs in my view and not a) songs based on poularity and b) songs based on getting one from every album or whatever. Is that OK?
            I pick the songs that I like the most, which aren't necessarily the best Zep tunes.

Other than my pick, only2 of the other 9 first rounders would be in my top 10.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Robert Plant got cucked by Keef Richards. Would you want her back?
              You are up sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                You are up sir.
                Then DMT and Revo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  You are up sir.
                  Didn't realize, was waiting for someone else to pick. Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    I pick the songs that I like the most, which aren't necessarily the best Zep tunes.

Other than my pick, only2 of the other 9 first rounders would be in my top 10.
                    Is this the nice way of saying "your picks SUCK"

Comment

There is one other Zep song in particular that I am regretting not taking there. Best start to any Zep song, imo.
                      Good Times, Bad Times - the best start to any Zep song. Love the drum bit in particular.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        I assume one of you would have taken When the Levee Breaks if I hadn't? Of the three I figured it was the least likely to make it back.
                        That was the only other song I was considering at 1.07!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          Is this the nice way of saying "your picks SUCK"
                          Nooo. No zeppelin song sucks!!!
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Incredible, my 1st round (1.03) pick from last time is still out there. I'm curious just how far it will fall.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Good Times, Bad Times - the best start to any Zep song. Love the drum bit in particular.
                              Not a bad Song 1, Side 1, Album 1.

Gotta love them Bonham triplets.

Comment

• My pick is locked and loaded and ready to go...I'm sure revo will snag it

I also added a bit of color to my first pick - I didnt have time yesterday with everyone screaming at me to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X