Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a new Led Zeppelin song draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhh ... so that's why my PC wouldn't shut down last night.

"Are you sure you want to shut down anyway" ... yeah ... hurry the F up.

... RIP LZ Draft list.

Comment

• Of course that was one of the two I was shooting for - was thinking of going Custard Pie / Tangerine. Hoping to follow my rain combo with a food combo. Twas not to be!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• LMAO just talked myself out of picking the Wanton Song. Another jam with unbelievable drumming.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          LMAO just talked myself out of picking the Wanton Song. Another jam with unbelievable drumming.
          My goal this draft was to go Bonham heavy ... missing out on Moby Dick was a gut shot.

Comment

• I was flipping between Ocean and Wanton a couple of rounds back ...

Comment

• The drums on Wanton at the 0:13 mark.......awwwww yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                The drums on Wanton at the 0:13 mark.......awwwww yeah.
                Watching that live version of Moby Dick for the 1000th time ... when I think of it I gotta watch it.

Comment

• There's surprisingly little footage of Bonham in his heyday.

Comment

• Bonham's drumming is what elevates Zep above the other contenders for GOAT.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• DMT with the steal on Bron-Y-Aur Stomp.

Thank you brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        I look forward to you and Johnny tag-teaming me once more.
                        Incredibly, neither of you took my pick this time.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Bonham's drumming is what elevates Zep above the other contenders for GOAT.
                          Beato made a good video about the "imperfections" in his drumming that made him so identifiable ... compared to metronomic quantified beats from a lot of today's overproduced sounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            DMT with the steal on Bron-Y-Aur Stomp.

Thank you brother!
                            Yep, glad this didn't get snaked. I feel like III is their most underrated album because it's sandwiched between II and IV, but it was considered a disappointment even when it was released and I don't understand why.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Incredibly, neither of you took my pick this time.
                              I never forgave them for the spelling error.

Comment

• Found it

Comment

Working...
                                X