No announcement yet.

What to do with Verlander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharky, I think that is the All Free Agent league that RJ Fix members play as a challenge on Yahoo!
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      He was dropped in my AFA league. A lot of these owners don't understand how IL spots work. At any rate, how much would you FAAB?
      If it was a competitive league, this fanboy would probably go $35 for two-thirds of a Cy Young caliber pitcher. But maybe the AFA managers don't know how FAAB works either and you can get him for a buck. Then again if they don't know how FAAB works and you blow one third of your money it won't matter because you can win players with $1 bids the rest of the year..
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Auction tonight. I wonder what kind of discount this news brings.
        How much did he go for? NL only or mixed league?
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

If it was a competitive league, this fanboy would probably go $35 for two-thirds of a Cy Young caliber pitcher. But maybe the AFA managers don't know how FAAB works either and you can get him for a buck. Then again if they don't know how FAAB works and you blow one third of your money it won't matter because you can win players with $1 bids the rest of the year..
          The modal FAAB bid has been $3. One owner has bid on a few guys so far. I'm thinking I will go 8 or 10.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Verlander was in the auction that took place this last Friday night 12 team NL only 5x5 $260 budget. He went for the low low price of $29.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Verlander was in the auction that took place this last Friday night 12 team NL only 5x5 $260 budget. He went for the low low price of $29.
              Interesting. That’s a one month discount from what he cost in our 12-team NL only ($35 x 5/6 = $29). So I guess the consensus is that Verlander will miss about a month?
              2021 Auction Anatomy
              2021 Keeper Decisions
              2020 Auction Anatomy
              2020 Pre-Auction
              2015 Auction Anatomy
              2014 Auction Anatomy
              2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
              RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Working...
              X