Week 4 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 Thread

Jaguars WR D.J. Chark has been diagnosed with a broken left ankle. See you in 2022.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

If you had to, what side would you take in the over and under 41.5 Bear/Lions line?

This is the lowest or second lowest over and under line this year.

Comment

I’d take the under. The Bears D gave up only 26 to a Cleveland team that seemed to have the ball all game. And Detroit isn’t anywhere near as good as Cleveland on either side of the ball. I’m thinking a 20-13 kind of score.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

AJ Brown and Julio Jones both OUT. Derrick Henry, 90 carries?

Comment

Chase Claypool out

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Chase Claypool out
            Damn, 7-11 is closed this week.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Brady vs. Belichick tonight.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Brady vs. Belichick tonight.
                No Gronk, though. : (
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  No Gronk, though. : (
                  Just like old times.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Early game thoughts, watching Bears/Lions and Vikings/Browns:

- It took a near player insurrection, but Matt Nagy got the message and actually setup something of a decent game plan.
                    - Though if you have Allen Robinson on your fantasy team, better hope for Dalton, and soon.
                    - The Bears OL gave him something to work with this week, but man, David Montgomery can move a pile after contact. Hope his knee is OK.
                    - Jared Goff, dude...ball security. Threw some very nice balls, though.
                    - D'Andre Swift as a receiver is impressive. As a blocker, no.
                    - Washington's front four was pimped a lot going into the year. But, IMO, the Browns have the best front four in football right now.
                    - Which is good, since the Browns D and run game bailed out Baker Mayfield, who was simply atrocious.
                    - IMO, the Vikings would have been better off letting Cook sit another game. He was a shadow of himself.

Later game - Packers/Steelers:

- Thought the press about Big Ben's demise was overly loud. I was wrong. It's not loud enough. He missed all kinds of throws - short dump offs to deep open receivers. Congratulations on 400 TDs, now sit down.
                    - On the positive side, if Najeh Harris is willing to put in the work, he could be one of the best RBs in football soon. Better hands than I thought.
                    - If I had to tackle AJ Dillon going downhill...I think I'd pee my pants.
                    - Eric Stokes got a major lesson in playing cornerback at the NFL level.
                    - If Jaire Alexander is out for a while, the Packers pass D is in big trouble.
                    -
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

So a game in a covered, largely underground stadium is delayed due to lightning? Now I’m no meteorologist, but……
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                      X