Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2K21 Winners' Circle

Journeyman

2K21 Winners' Circle

Champions check in here!

My H2H Keep forever league wrapped up last night. My team ran the table, winning the league by 17 games, getting a bye to the semis and holding the tiebreaker (H2H record) against the other 3 semifinalists. I beat the 4th place team 8-2 in the semis and the 3rd place team by the same score in the finals, though the matchups were closer than the score indicates. 9 years in the league, first title was in 2015 and I was the runner-up in 2016, 2019, 2020 (roto).

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16 | Runner up 17/19/20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01/05/17 | Runner up 13/14/15/20

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by virgonomic View Post
    Champions check in here!

My H2H Keep forever league wrapped up last night. My team ran the table, winning the league by 17 games, getting a bye to the semis and holding the tiebreaker (H2H record) against the other 3 semifinalists. I beat the 4th place team 8-2 in the semis and the 3rd place team by the same score in the finals, though the matchups were closer than the score indicates. 9 years in the league, first title was in 2015 and I was the runner-up in 2016, 2019, 2020 (roto).
    Congratulations!

I hope to add my name in here next week.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Whomp whomp...looks like 2nd in one league and will be either 2nd or 3rd in my other league. I'm 5 points back of first and one point ahead of 3rd. I'm going for a miraculous final week which means starting such luminaries as TJ Friedl and Anthony Alford under the slim hopes that they can steal some bases and get me to leapfrog first place to pull me within 3. Then a little luck in ERA, wins and Ks and just maybe...MAYBE. No, more likely that I will drop a point and finish in third. Ah well.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid pitbull's Avatar
    In new leagues this year with same owners in both. AL 3rd place 2 points behind 2nd and 1st place 3 points. I can move up but going to be tough. Can gain 1 point in SB, WhiP, W and saves. Possible 2 points in K. In my NL league leading by 1.5 points and 3rd place team is 2.5 points. My offense has really fallen apart and many categories are close. I could easily end up in 3rd. Going to be a wild ride last week in both leagues.

Journeyman
    I currently lead 1 league by 24.5 pts so the title is mine if I can satisfy the innings requirement and I need just 13.7 IP more. I should get this on Wednesday.

I made the finals. We'll know on Sunday.

My best other finish is a maybe 3rd.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
    I made the finals. We'll know on Sunday.

My best other finish is a maybe 3rd.

J
    Good luck today.

I didn't play fantasy baseball for a while, so it's been 12 years since I won anything. But I have a good lead and the Yoohoo on ice !
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---nothing to see nothing to say nothing to do

My 10-point lead has been unassailable for the past couple months but time to celebrate. Congrats to all the other champions!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid pitbull's Avatar
    AL 99.999 over just waiting for the fat lady to sing. Finishing 3rd place. NL my team is now leading by 3 points and likely will hang on that. But I'm not counting my chickens yet because I've lost and won on the last day before. Why did they have to start games late today?