Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gus Edwards Likely Torn ACL (9/9)

Wow, another back gone in Baltimore.

I picked up Ty'Son Williams and Le'Veon Bell on Wednesday to fill out my bench. Another team drafted Gus Edwards. But, i wasn't expecting Edwards to have his season ended the next day. I thought maybe he would get banged up and i would get a start or two from Bell/Williams a few weeks down the road. But, here we are. I have to think that Williams is the guy now. Bell hasn't had enough time to learn the playbook yet.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Latavius Murray signs with Baltimore

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Latavius Murray signs with Baltimore
        They signed Devonta Freeman too. The Ravens playbook 101 class is filling up quick.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          They signed Devonta Freeman too. The Ravens playbook 101 class is filling up quick.
          More like the 2016 Class, lol.

All three of Murray/Freeman/Bell will be useless, even in the Ravens' run-heavy scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            More like the 2016 Class, lol.

All three of Murray/Freeman/Bell will be useless, even in the Ravens' run-heavy scheme.
            I like Murray the best of those 3. Hoping Williams shows something but Murray will be lurking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              I like Murray the best of those 3. Hoping Williams shows something but Murray will be lurking.
              Agree. Murray sure seemed to show the last couple years there's still some tread on the tires.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Agree. Murray sure seemed to show the last couple years there's still some tread on the tires.
                I credit his collegiate upbringing

Comment

Working...
                X