September Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Expansion

We play with September Expansion in my Al only league.
    We are a 1 catcher league with the other catcher spot- a utility spot. Could be an extra hitter ( UT) or an extra Pitcher. We use this all year.
    September 1 - you can add 2 players to your lineup. Go with 14 hitters and 11 pitchers or 15 hitters and 10 pitchers. We have a 3 team race separated by 1 pt. Should be interesting.

Anyone else do this.

Not to the active roster, but you can carry one more reserve in my AL only league.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Not to the active roster, but you can carry one more reserve in my AL only league.
      we then can pick up 2 more players to keep our bench at 12

Comment

I joined an AL and NL league that have September expansion. You can pick 1 hitter or 1 pitcher or both. There is a cost of $25 per player. Since I'm in 1st in the NL and 3rd in the AL I'll participate. We have a salary cap of $300 and you pick any player on your team either active or reserves so I'll go with the most expensive players I have. The player picked for expansion does not count against the cap.

Comment

In my keep forever league we get an extra bench spot Sep 1. Urquidy came off the IL to fill mine.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
            We play with September Expansion in my Al only league.
            We are a 1 catcher league with the other catcher spot- a utility spot. Could be an extra hitter ( UT) or an extra Pitcher. We use this all year.
            September 1 - you can add 2 players to your lineup. Go with 14 hitters and 11 pitchers or 15 hitters and 10 pitchers. We have a 3 team race separated by 1 pt. Should be interesting.

Anyone else do this.
            We do the same thing. I was torn about picking up hitter or pitcher, as both are tight. But not much available in hitting. Good luck down the stretch!

Comment

My home league allows up to 3 roster expansion spots at $5 each for September. I expanded by 2 pitchers to chase wins and am throwing every high leverage reliever I have in there as I forsee some teams slowplaying starters once decisions are wrapped up. I didn't have a healthy bat to add as my IL has 4 injured guys

Comment

Working...
              X