Gausman, Lynn, Wood, or Patino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gausman, Lynn, Wood, or Patino

It is the first week of my playoffs, and I have Alex Wood going twice, but with two tough match ups. Patino looks to be going twice too, but I doubt I can bring myself to start him over the other options. My pitching is deep, so I'd have to sit Gausman or Lynn to start one of the two start guys. Right now, I plan on starting Wood and benching Gausman. Lynn just gave up 7 runs, but his start is against KC this week. Gausman has only been just okay lately and has the Brewers.

Oh, I forgot, I also have Kluber, who has a pair of attractive match ups, but has looked bad in rehab and will be on a pitch count, so is unlikely to make it 5 IP.

Comment

Wood gets the Brewers and then the Dodgers...gotta admit, I'd stick with Gausman.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Wood gets the Brewers and then the Dodgers...gotta admit, I'd stick with Gausman.
        Gausman has the Brewers too though. Then again, one mediocre start may be better than two....

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Gausman has the Brewers too though. Then again, one mediocre start may be better than two....
          I'd be more concerned about the disaster start; that's where I think Gausman is the safer bet.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I would definitely stick with Gausman. Don't overthink it.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Wood out, likely COVID related. I also benched Bellinger, like the Dodgers finally have. I gave up a lot to get this guy a couple of months back. I thought I was buying low at the time.

Comment

Geesh, Patino and Kluber making me regret not starting them.

Comment

I should have benched Lynn. He is now on the IL .

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    Geesh, Patino and Kluber making me regret not starting them.
                    Kluber apparently heard your screams of anguish, given that grand slam he allowed minutes later
                    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                    X