J.K Dobbins knee injury (8-28)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.K Dobbins knee injury (8-28)

The Athletic's Jeff Zrebiec reports there's "significant concern" J.K. Dobbins has a major knee injury. "Anything short of Dobbins being declared out for the season would have to be considered a win," according to Zrebiec. The Ravens are waiting on an MRI, but the early signs have the team fearing a torn ACL for Dobbins.

Dobbins got his leg bent backwards on an awkward tackle following a screen. He had to be carried into the medical tent after being assisted off the field. He was then carted to the locker room. Dobbins could put no weight on his left leg.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Dobbins suffered a torn ACL and will miss the 2021 season.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It's Gus Edwards time.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I started the offseason with Akers and Dobbins on the cheap as key keepers. I hate football.

Comment

And the Ravens sign RB Le'Veon Bell.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X