How many times have you been carried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times have you been carried?

Out of a bar. Never happened to me. Just wondered if i was missing anything.
    Last edited by madducks; 03-19-2022, 09:31 PM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Never, though I've carried out three friends (different events...not all at once!). Two of them fall under the "wasn't funny at the time" category, but we laugh about them now.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      I've carried out three friends (different events...not all at once!). Two of them fall
      Apparently you didn't do a very good job carrying

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Never, though I've carried out three friends (different events...not all at once!). Two of them fall under the "wasn't funny at the time" category, but we laugh about them now.
        Give us a few more times at Ballast Point.....
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Give us a few more times at Ballast Point.....
          At our age, I'll find a way to crawl out if necessary. But a few more times would sure be fun!
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X