what happened to the logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to the logo

What happened to the RJ Banner at the top of the page? I use to use it as a quick-link to the all-forums page. Now there's just a tiny "The Fix for Rotojunkies - Powered by VBulletin" link that is light blue on dark blue.

I mean, I'll adapt, just wondering why it went away.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Still there for me.

Comment

weird.

I would think it was just a work computer thing, but it's missing on my phone as well.

Comment

umm... just reappeared after about 5 days. did you do something revo?

Comment

I haven't seen the logo in months, just some link that says "The Fix for Rotojunkies - Powered by vBulletin" just like Heye. It's still there for me.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

On my desktop browser, I see the logo all the time. On my phone, I see it sometimes and not other times. It started disappearing for me a few months ago, I think?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

It was sucking up way too much power. It had to be sacrificed.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The image is hosted at https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1...oJunkieFix.jpg

I'm not sure who hosted it at sbnation, maybe Jason? But it looks like their certs are out of date.

Depending on your security settings you might ignore the expired cert (in which case you'd see the logo) or your browser may refuse to show the image due to the cert problem.

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      umm... just reappeared after about 5 days. did you do something revo?
                      Same thing with me. It’s no longer there. I complained to Lord Zola, but he also said it was there for him. So who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Same thing with me. It’s no longer there. I complained to Lord Zola, but he also said it was there for him. So who knows?
                        I explained this earlier in the thread - it's completely dependent on how your browser handles cert errors, so saying it's there for an individual person is not really relevant to the issue.

They need to host this image somewhere other than https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1...oJunkieFix.jpg

Comment

Yes, Ken's explanation makes sense.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            I explained this earlier in the thread - it's completely dependent on how your browser handles cert errors, so saying it's there for an individual person is not really relevant to the issue.

They need to host this image somewhere other than https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1...oJunkieFix.jpg
                            Ken, I’m just gonna go ahead and make you the official vBulletin guy. I want no objections!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Ken, I’m just gonna go ahead and make you the official vBulletin guy. I want no objections!
                              Happy to help

Comment

Working...
                              X