Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these Bulls!

Ball, Caruso, and DeRozan.

Looks like the Bulls are serious about getting the franchise back to competing.

I am not much of an NBA fan anymore, but I am glad for the fans of Chicago. I may even have to pay a little attention this next year.

The HISTORIC Chicago Bulls?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      The HISTORIC Chicago Bulls?
      Ish. They were founded in 1966 as the 10th NBA team.

Comment

Nice win by the Bulls two nights ago! DeRozen is awesome! They did a great job of remaking their lineup after being miserable last year. This is a fun team.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Ball, Caruso, and DeRozan.

Looks like the Bulls are serious about getting the franchise back to competing.

I am not much of an NBA fan anymore, but I am glad for the fans of Chicago. I may even have to pay a little attention this next year.
          And a year later they are in the playoffs...ish. Play in game is playoffs right?

Comment

I had some decent expectations for this team, really like DeRozen. Now it looks like it's time to sell and restock for the future. Sorry it didn't come together for you.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I had some decent expectations for this team, really like DeRozen. Now it looks like it's time to sell and restock for the future. Sorry it didn't come together for you.
              Thanks. it is a toss up who is more disappointing the Bulls or the White Sox.

Comment

Working...
              X