Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torn ACL. Horrible.

Comment

So now the question is, how much of '22 does he miss? A typical recovery time for an athlete to get back to their prior level is about 9 months, which would put him at around April. If he's ahead of the curve, seems like he would miss maybe a few weeks to a month, if he's behind the curve, maybe May or June?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        So now the question is, how much of '22 does he miss? A typical recovery time for an athlete to get back to their prior level is about 9 months, which would put him at around April. If he's ahead of the curve, seems like he would miss maybe a few weeks to a month, if he's behind the curve, maybe May or June?
        Given his age, I'd bank on him not missing much of 2022. Maybe he isn't running 100% early on, and setbacks are always possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is back before May.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Given his age, I'd bank on him not missing much of 2022. Maybe he isn't running 100% early on, and setbacks are always possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is back before May.
          If that's the case, his draft rank would certainly be affected. From a Top 3 pick to maybe top of the 2nd round?

Comment

I signed him to an extension. Next year will be his last at $25.

I am in first place by a wide margin. If I finish in first I will only get to keep 10 total players including rookies. I was hoping to ride him next year to a possible repeat. Now I am thinking maybe I should look to trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              I'm hoping that's the case. If it were not for Freeman, I would expect a move to 1B.

Is it just me or is Atlanta's OF a mess?

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I’m wondering if he will run at all once he’s back. Sure hope so.

Comment

Working...
                X