Miss Nevada - first transgender Miss USA Contestant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

I had no problem with the Dr. Seuss books being pulled because of their offensiveness.
    You had no problem with Dr. Seuss' own family pulling his books that contained racist imagery? That's probably not as brave a stance as you think it is. And this is supposedly an example of being "woke"? Lol, I understand the term even less than I did a week or two ago.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bene Futuis;408591]You had no problem with Dr. Seuss' own family pulling his books that contained racist imagery? That's probably not as brave a stance as you think it is. And this is supposedly an example of being "woke"? Lol, I understand the term even less than I did a week or two ago.[/QUOTE]

That's because you're not woke!

Please provide an example of your wokeness. I see plenty of criticism from you, what do you stand for?

I couldn't care less which bathroom people use.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Examples of what?

I asked for specific issue that you think are oversteps but the woke culture. You linked three articles about the same thing, trans athletes. One about csigender parents complaining, one about a transgirl suing Florida and another advocating for trans inclusion.

What are you trying to communicate, please use your own words as I'm obviously to dense to decipher your code.
        The trans athlete is an example. You can't decipher that?

And I don't have many specific issues that I think are oversteps by the woke culture. Hence why I said I was pretty darn woke myself. Is that clear enough?
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

The trans athlete is an example. You can't decipher that?

And I don't have many specific issues that I think are oversteps by the woke culture. Hence why I said I was pretty darn woke myself. Is that clear enough?
          So you're saying that your only issue with the woke culture is that they advocate for trans athletes to be able to compete in their chosen identity group.

Got it.

Now if I may.. You say you feel this way because it's not fair to csigender women. And that's it.

So if you will indulge me.

Do you advocate to make every sporting event as fair as possible?

You've mentioned the penis specifically, but exactly what is the deal breaker for you. The testosterone level? The penis? The X years of musculature development as a man?

What are your thoughts about intersex athletes? Biological women with hormone issues (too much testosterone). What about those who choose to transition before puberty?

Thanks for taking the time to help me understand you objection thoroughly.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So you're saying that your only issue with the woke culture is that they advocate for trans athletes to be able to compete in their chosen identity group.

Got it.

Now if I may.. You say you feel this way because it's not fair to csigender women. And that's it.

So if you will indulge me.

Do you advocate to make every sporting event as fair as possible?

You've mentioned the penis specifically, but exactly what is the deal breaker for you. The testosterone level? The penis? The X years of musculature development as a man?

What are your thoughts about intersex athletes? Biological women with hormone issues (too much testosterone). What about those who choose to transition before puberty?

Thanks for taking the time to help me understand you objection thoroughly.
            I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue this complicated discussion. The goalposts move too much. But it's a complicated subject

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mithrandir;408592]
              Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              You had no problem with Dr. Seuss' own family pulling his books that contained racist imagery? That's probably not as brave a stance as you think it is. And this is supposedly an example of being "woke"? Lol, I understand the term even less than I did a week or two ago.[/QUOTE]

That's because you're not woke!

Please provide an example of your wokeness. I see plenty of criticism from you, what do you stand for?

I couldn't care less which bathroom people use.
              Still waiting.

Comment

Still waiting.
                So you have the time and expectation for bene to answer you, but not to answer me yourself.

The goalposts never moved, you, like most of your past roto players, just can't seem to put up points.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So you have the time and expectation for bene to answer you, but not to answer me yourself.

The goalposts never moved, you, like most of your past roto players, just can't seem to put up points.
                  If you are born a male you cannot compete in women's sporting events. That's my final answer. I am not applying this to any other issue. So DO NOT BRING UP ANOTHER ISSUE RELATED TO TRANSGENDERISM. SPORTING COMPETITIONS ONLY

I asked for Bene to answer because he chimed in.

Comment

If you are born a male you cannot compete in women's sporting events. That's my final answer. I am not applying this to any other issue. So DO NOT BRING UP ANOTHER ISSUE RELATED TO TRANSGENDERISM. SPORTING COMPETITIONS ONLY

I asked for Bene to answer because he chimed in.
                    Dude, you of all people should know to keep it to a whisper.

But I am Impressed by your ability to to read and research about subjects with one eye closed.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Dude, you of all people should know to keep it to a whisper.

But I am Impressed by your ability to to read and research about subjects with one eye closed.
                      Is that supposed to be some type of wise-acre dig at me? I answered your question.

I'm really not interested in your thoughts as you are seemingly unable to have a discussion without resorting to wise guy comments. And that's not a badge of honor .

Comment

Is that supposed to be some type of wise-acre dig at me? I answered your question.

I'm really not interested in your thoughts as you are seemingly unable to have a discussion without resorting to wise guy comments. And that's not a badge of honor .
                        You're not really interested in discussing the issue, just expressing your opinion, but that is totally understandable coming from from someone who is self proclaimed Almost Woke

And THAT is not a badge of honor.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                        X