Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems to be an issue on VB, I'll have Todd send them a ticket

Comment

Going back to edit a post is virtually impossible when the gray box goblins are active. You have to wait until they go back to sleep. I'm still studying their sleep patterns. I'll report back once I gather more info.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Just curious, do you have the same issue on your mobile phone?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I have the issue on my phone (now, didn't used to) but everything is fine on my laptop.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Yes. I have Google Chrome on my phone. I have Firefox and Microsoft Edge on both my desktop and laptop. Same issue on all of them.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Yes. I have Google Chrome on my phone. I have Firefox and Microsoft Edge on both my desktop and laptop. Same issue on all of them.
              That's so bizarre. Maybe it's a YOU problem, lol.

Comment

That's so bizarre. Maybe it's a YOU problem, lol.
                I'm seeing that browser add-ins can be a problem OR the style that is used (if not default style)?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  I'm seeing that browser add-ins can be a problem OR the style that is used (if not default style)?
                  I think I had read that also. The mobile version is important to keep, but I think there was another one I was playing around with that can be deleted.

OK, I deleted the two additional Styles that were on there. Only the two default styles remain. Maybe that fixes the problem?

Comment

Anyone figure out how to fix this? On my pc every reply box is gray…had to use my phone to post this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      Anyone figure out how to fix this? On my pc every reply box is gray…had to use my phone to post this.
                      For me it is the opposite, on my phone the boxes are all gray, but on my PC it works. I haven't figured out how to fix it.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Curious, have you tried multiple browsers on the same PC? What about using an incognito window (to remove the complexity of cookies)?

(these aren't solutions but rather troubleshooting steps)

Comment

The best way to fix this is encourage everyone using the site regularly to contribute to the yearly collection to keep the site alive and kicking. There are still way too many relying on the generosity of others to help cover the costs. If everyone chips in, I can get someone to do a nice back-end scrub which would eliminate a bunch of issues.
                          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Curious, have you tried multiple browsers on the same PC? What about using an incognito window (to remove the complexity of cookies)?

(these aren't solutions but rather troubleshooting steps)
                            Yep tried incognito, chrome and firefox all the same. I will clear the cache next. Havent gotten around to it

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                              The best way to fix this is encourage everyone using the site regularly to contribute to the yearly collection to keep the site alive and kicking. There are still way too many relying on the generosity of others to help cover the costs. If everyone chips in, I can get someone to do a nice back-end scrub which would eliminate a bunch of issues.
                              I contribute every year. But yeah more could do so

Comment

Yep tried incognito, chrome and firefox all the same. I will clear the cache next. Havent gotten around to it
                                Just cleared the cache and all cookies. No effect. Maybe my post panning redford and the natural was enough to blow up the system

Comment

Working...
                                X