Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one post a picture so that it shows the picture and not just a link to it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one post a picture so that it shows the picture and not just a link to it

I know--I should know this already.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Insert picture icon. 3rd from right

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Insert picture icon. 3rd from right
      I tried it comes up with the name of the JPEG in blue instead of the full on photo when I preview it what night I be doing wrong?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Get rid of the "s" in https when linking to a website
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Get rid of the "s" in https when linking to a website
          It's a Jpeg.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            It's a Jpeg.
            The picture either comes from a website where it can be a jpg or from your computer where it can also be a jpg. If the former, ditch the s. If the latter, I dunno.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

36d0172caa2d9b25ab5d7247f73e3c7b.jpg

Trying this...and it didn't work
              Last edited by Gregg; 05-19-2021, 12:00 PM. Reason: didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1303[/ATTACH]

Trying this...and it didn't work

Comment

You guys are leaving the default checkbox checked which says retrieve the file and reference it locally.

Don't do that. Uncheck it.

Comment

You guys are leaving the default checkbox checked which says retrieve the file and reference it locally.

[IMG]36d0172caa2d9b25ab5d7247f73e3c7b.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Left the s on with https but unchecked the box.

Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X