Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    i wasn't mentioned.... I feel triggered
    He said he'd rather spend his times on positives : )
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

anyway, this is better news. I was concerned about your daughter.

that sounds improper.
      Annie is doing great!

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        He said he'd rather spend his times on positives : )
        ha, I wasn't mentioned either.
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          ha, I wasn't mentioned either.
          Me neither. What.....the.......fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Funny thread.

Thanks Gregg for the concern. I’m doing well. Appreciate you asking though.

Lots of hilarious responses too.

SourMasher was correct. Stepped back after some frustration and realizing that I’m pretty stubborn and writing the same type analysis over and over to people who don’t really seem interested says a lot more about me than it does to those who were uninterested in the ideas. In the past I’ve just tried to argue but I’ve realized that’s not worth it, nothing really gained and I’d rather spend my time on positives.

I still lurk but I don’t have much to offer. There are lots of better voices here who I wish posted more often. Jason, mjl and a few others on the baseball side who I respect rarely post recently. Pauly has great analysis from my side conversations I wish he wrote more on here.

Anyway, nothing ground breaking just stepped back from posting all the time but I’m still around!
            Glad to hear you and yours are alright.

Lurk away as long as you comment on every baseball question I post. Even if I disagree it makes me think and helps. I think you have much to offer.

Comment

i wasn't mentioned.... I feel triggered
              Life's tough get a helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                I think you have much to offer.
                I disagree.

#lowhangingfruit

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  I disagree.

#lowhangingfruit
                  If I agreed with you we would both be wrong.

Comment

Funny thread.

Thanks Gregg for the concern. I’m doing well. Appreciate you asking though.

Lots of hilarious responses too.

SourMasher was correct. Stepped back after some frustration and realizing that I’m pretty stubborn and writing the same type analysis over and over to people who don’t really seem interested says a lot more about me than it does to those who were uninterested in the ideas. In the past I’ve just tried to argue but I’ve realized that’s not worth it, nothing really gained and I’d rather spend my time on positives.

I still lurk but I don’t have much to offer. There are lots of better voices here who I wish posted more often. Jason, mjl and a few others on the baseball side who I respect rarely post recently. Pauly has great analysis from my side conversations I wish he wrote more on here.

Anyway, nothing ground breaking just stepped back from posting all the time but I’m still around!
                    I applaud the stepping back from arguing and getting angry--not good for your wellbeing. But I hope you saw after your last post that several folks chimed in to say that appreciate your analytical takes on baseball, and I agree with them. I hope you are not done making them. They added a lot of value to the boards, which, as you say, seems to have some of the better baseball minds posting less frequently than they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Life's tough get a helmet.
                      Whoa! Gregg bringing the snark!
                      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                        Whoa! Gregg bringing the snark!
                        and now's he ignoring me.
                        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

and now's he ignoring me.
                          Maybe your hearing is going downhill.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            Maybe your hearing is going downhill.
                            While a sea otter has great hearing above the water studies have found that their underwater hearing is actually not so good. They spend a great deal of time floating at the surface of the ocean on their backs, where they can hear predators like eagles or killer whales approaching.

Comment

Whoa! Gregg bringing the humor that he ripped off from Dennis Leary
                              Fixed.

Comment

While a sea otter has great hearing above the water studies have found that their underwater hearing is actually not so good. They spend a great deal of time floating at the surface of the ocean on their backs, where they can hear predators like eagles or killer whales approaching.
                                My research says that their hearing is more important than smell for sensing danger.

Comment

Working...
                                X