ADD Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADD Owners

with too much time on their hands, are there any support groups out there I can attend?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    with too much time on their hands, are there any support groups out there I can attend?
    LOL...you are like a freaking tornado. Much destruction in your path.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Ha! Embrace it, Doig.

Comment

We have a couple of guys like that in my leagues. They have to trade, and most often trade themselves right out of contention.

Comment

I
          Just
          Can't
          Help
          Myself.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            I
            Just
            Can't
            Help
            Myself.
            Nice 10 player deal last night, LMAO. You really can't help yourself, you gave up all Padres!
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

After completing yet another trade in Lockdown, I sat myself down and did the math. In the year the league has existed, I have made 6 trades involving 53 players and 5 picks. Add to that the 14 FAAB pick ups and 11 players drafted in the off-season and that's a shit ton of movement.

BUT, when you go from a draft and wait, to competing, to, back off and restock and the BACK to competing...these things will happen.

Less than half my original roster is still on my team..........

I need another hobby Stat.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X