No announcement yet.

Joe Musgrove Shhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have musgrove and mahle on the same online championship team....just sayin.....shhhh

Comment

bah they pulled mahle after 4 innings NH

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        Hey RHD! Nice to “see” you. My minor league drafts have been much weaker without your expert guidance! Hope you’re doing well.
        Nice hearing from you too, Sharky. A new list will be posted soon.

Comment

A pretty cool story for our first no-hitter in franchise history (over 8,000 games!). San Diego kid, wearing the number of his favorite player growing up (Peavy, obviously a previous Padres stud) facing the Rangers with new GM Chris Young who had 2-3 of the previous closest no-hitters for the Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
            Nice hearing from you too, Sharky. A new list will be posted soon.
            I don't draft til Thursday, rhd - and I only have the 1, 7, and 12 picks.

but even so, good to hear from you.

as for Musgrove, if Carlos Beltran didn't hit a fair ball down the third base line off Johan Santana that a visually-impaired umpire didn't see, then congratulations - you beat the Mets to the punch in having an actual no-hitter first in your history!

some Mets fans are going with the "ok, I think nobody has to get a hit, and if the umpire is too stupid to notice - well, we're not accepting that game as the franchise's first (and only) 'no-hitter.'"
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
              I don't draft til Thursday, rhd - and I only have the 1, 7, and 12 picks.
              Then I'll try to post it by Wednesday. I could have posted it before or now but I'm trying to whip it into a little better shape.

Comment

Working...
              X