Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Acuna in a Dynasty League. Revisited.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I don't think I'd have the nerve to pull the trigger on either side of that.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Wow, I don't think I'd have the nerve to pull the trigger on either side of that.
      There's so much Lose/Win on both sides but I felt I had a chance to make a run this season so I did it, I followed it up by adding Rendon and T Rogers and 2 spare minor leaguers for Veen and Greyson.(holds+saves league) I still have other moves I can make as I got a few offers sitting. I just hate not going for it--I'm a Madman--as Hornsby suggested.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        There's so much Lose/Win on both sides but I felt I had a chance to make a run this season so I did it, I followed it up by adding Rendon and T Rogers and 2 spare minor leaguers for Veen and Greyson.(holds+saves league) I still have other moves I can make as I got a few offers sitting. I just hate not going for it--I'm a Madman--as Hornsby suggested.
        You can get Rendon for Veen and Greyson? That's an obvious move, far moreso than the Acuna trade.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          You can get Rendon for Veen and Greyson? That's an obvious move, far moreso than the Acuna trade.
          I already have
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Done Acuna for Yelich, E Suarez and J Altuve.
            That better be at least a 15-team league or that's not nearly enough for Acuna. But to each their own, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              That better be at least a 15-team league or that's not nearly enough for Acuna. But to each their own, I suppose.
              20 teams 50 man rosters 25 minor leaguers

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I didn't think you got enough back, but I'm pretty low on Altuve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  I didn't think you got enough back, but I'm pretty low on Altuve.
                  You may be right. Acuna is the best and Yelich of course, turns up hurt the day after I aquire him.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X