early trade offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    None of those are acceptable offers but what exactly is the downside to countering? Unless you just dont want to trade, which is fine.

Counter with a similarly unbalanced trade in your favor, maybe they accept. They have established that unbalanced is okay, so counter with a similarly unbalanced option, but in your favori.
    That's the common strategy. I do the opposite. When I get those kinds of offers, the offending owner goes into the penalty box, so to speak, and I refuse to trade with them, or negotiate trade with them for a while. I don't have time to deal with crap like that, so they are just dead to me for a while. If people complain that people don't respond to trade offers, I will happily explain that I will respond to any offer that isn't a joke. If people can get away with this without repercussion, they will just keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
      It's what he offered. That's why I come here to know if it's a good offer or not.
      I'd counter with exactly what you want from him - Walsh and LeMahieu for Mondesi and Gonzalez. That counter is a lot less terrible than the offer he gave you.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
      X