No announcement yet.

Final pick for NL minors - Quick Vote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final pick for NL minors - Quick Vote?

Would love it if you could weigh in on my minor league pick. NL 5x5. Best available are:

Michael Harris OF ATL
    Jose Garcia SS CIN
    Will Wilson SS/2B SF
    Michael Toglia 1B COL
    Shea Langeliers C ATL

Tough call. I think Garcia is quickest callup but don’t know that he contributes much. Wilson same
    idea. Long term I like Harris. We only get 4 slots for minors; I already have Brennan Davis, Peyton Burdick, Kody Hoese. Thanks!

Garcia very tempting

Comment

For me, as you may recall, it's Harris definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
        For me, as you may recall, it's Harris definitely.
        Thanks Harmon. How long until he debuts do you think? Trying to balance ceiling with near-term impact.

Comment

Garcia could be up in a matter of weeks with the way Suarez is butchering SS and it isnt like he is some sort of slouch on pedigree. I would pick him pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            Thanks Harmon. How long until he debuts do you think? Trying to balance ceiling with near-term impact.
            It's so hard to tell with a guy like this. Some sites peg him as 2023 but he is potentially a guy that could be called up well before expectations ala Soto and Acuna.

Braves generally don't let high upside hitters linger in the minors until they over ripen. He got an invite to ST this year and made an impression which doesn't hurt either. Wouldn't surprise me to see him get the call sometime in 2022.

Comment

Working...
            X