Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 MLB Opening Day

It's finally here!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Woot!!

Did Jarren Duran get sent down? I can’t tell from mlb site.

Comment

Thursday's game between the Red Sox and Orioles has been postponed due to inclement weather.

The game will now be played on Friday April 2, which was originally an off day.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Mets-Nats PPD for today and tomorrow as it appears major outbreak on the Nationals.

Comment

I meant to go to $35 on Miggy, not sure why I stopped at $3 ... really ...
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Mets-Nats PPD for today and tomorrow as it appears major outbreak on the Nationals.
            It's just astounding to me how it wasn't mandatory for everyone in baseball to be vaccinated before opening day.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

And like clockwork, CBS live scoring is not working. It's almost like Opening Day -- for baseball and football -- totally catches them by surprise every year.

Comment

It is snowing in Detroit right now...my friend says it is snowing in Cincy.

Comment

It is snowing in Detroit right now...my friend says it is snowing in Cincy.
                  It was a blizzard there in the 1st inning. It's calmed down since.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                    I meant to go to $35 on Miggy, not sure why I stopped at $3 ... really ...
                    You left out (10 years ago) after the word Miggy

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      It was a blizzard there in the 1st inning. It's calmed down since.
                      Bieber's getting knocked around a tad

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        And like clockwork, CBS live scoring is not working. It's almost like Opening Day -- for baseball and football -- totally catches them by surprise every year.
                        Wondered about that...

Comment

Bieber's getting knocked around a tad
                          Miggy got his rotundness around on a high fastball for a two-run jack.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

well, I got one hit from him ...

Josh Donaldson was removed from the Twins' regular-season opener on Thursday versus the Brewers due to an apparent injury.
                            Donaldson hit a rocket into the gap for a double in the top of the first inning, but he had a noticeable hitch in his step as he rounded first base and headed to second. Luis Arraez moved from left field to third base to begin the bottom of the first inning, with Jake Cave entering the game to play left. Look for an update soon.
                            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                              well, I got one hit from him ...
                              And a BA of 1.000!
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                              X