No announcement yet.

2021 MLB Opening Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bieber seems to have bounced back nicely after that Miggy pop up reached the RF seats.

Comment

Originally posted by mike9289 View Post
      Bieber seems to have bounced back nicely after that Miggy pop up reached the RF seats.
      12 k's and a QS. I will take that for sure.

Comment

Anyone else having issues with MLBTV?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Anyone else having issues with MLBTV?
          nope...make sure you update the app

Comment

I had a couple of hotdogs and a Root Beer watching the Cubs opener.

Down 4-2 in the 5th.

Comment

And CBS is having day, most box scores are good, but some omit all starting pitcher stats. Of the 4 CBS leagues I'm in, 3 scoreboard on 3 are fin the 4th, isn't counting certain player stats after co8unting them earlier?

Maybe CBS should hold it's own Spring Training so the can get it right Opening Day.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

And CBS is having day, most box scores are good, but some omit all starting pitcher stats. Of the 4 CBS leagues I'm in, 3 scoreboard on 3 are fin the 4th, isn't counting certain player stats after co8unting them earlier?

Maybe CBS should hold it's own Spring Training so the can get it right Opening Day.
                I got Glasnow's stats but not Cole's.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  I had a couple of hotdogs and a Root Beer watching the Cubs opener.

Down 4-2 in the 5th.
                  I also like to do that. It helps recreate the ballpark mood. Thanks for the reminder. Now i have to put root beer and hot dogs on my shopping list.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I have Starling Marte on all 3 of my teams. Starling says, "You get a golden sombrero" and "You get a golden sombrero" and "You get a golden sombrero." Sigh...

Nowhere for him to go now but upward.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It's all jacked up in my league. The stats for each player are correct but the cumulative stats by category make no sense at all. It's expressing OBP as 1 or 0, expressing saves as 1, 0 or -1 (we don't use blown saves in our league) and adding up counting stats way higher than they really are in some of the other categories.

Judging from comments elsewhere, a lot of the other platforms aren't doing very well today either. Has the industry just given up on regular fantasy baseball and put all their resources into DFS?
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        And like clockwork, CBS live scoring is not working. It's almost like Opening Day -- for baseball and football -- totally catches them by surprise every year.
                        They have the right numbers apparently now, but they have the hitting and pitching category headers switched on live scoring. Very strange
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No problems on Yahoo.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh good, I started Kyle Gibson in one league and Luis Castillo in another.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                              Oh good, I started Kyle Gibson in one league and Luis Castillo in another.
                              imagine if you had them both in the same league ... write off the season after one day!
                              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                imagine if you had them both in the same league ... write off the season after one day!
                                We have a classic over-reaction person who had both. I'm negotiating for Castillo as we speak.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X