Saves plus Holds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saves plus Holds

For those of you who play Saves plus Holds what were the top 3 totals in that category last year? And 2019 if your have them.

Please include what kind of league (AL or NL only or mixed leagues) and number of teams.

Thank you.

I do a 20 league with net saves plus holds. SPx3, RPx2, Px3

2020 - 48, 40, 33
    2019 - 144, 113, 113
    2018 - 132, 129, 124
    2017 - 171, 144, 138

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Great question. I neglected to ask that in my thread. I have no idea what my target range should be for a 10 team only league.
      Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
      Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Another factor will be daily transaction or weekly, as daily leagues generally will have someone diligently streaming 7 RP or so per day, whereas weekly transaction leagues will only get 4 or 5 at most on average.

I usually try to harness about 3/4 of my bench spots for RP streamers in daily leagues, whereas in weekly transaction leagues I do the opposite, only 1/4 of bench used for RP. In those settings I prefer to use my bench spots on young upside plays that have the best chance to become valuable trade chips. It's definitely harder to game the system in weekly format because of the inability to stream RP, so keep that in mind with your team build.

I'll look mine up when I get a chance.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

The numbers quoted above are for daily streaming.

Of the four years showing, only 2020 and 2018 had the league champion or runner-up finishing top 3 in the category.

I won the league in 2018 and finished 2nd in NS+H. The big guns were Jose Alvarado and Adam Ottavino. I did not draft either of them. instead, I picked them up for Ks and ratios.

Player IP K ERA WHIP QS NSVH
          José Alvarado 64.0 80 2.39 1.11 0 36
          Adam Ottavino 77.2 112 2.43 0.99 0 35

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
          X