Laureano vs Gallo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laureano vs Gallo

If both were the same price which one would you rather have? OBP instead of Ave.

Love me some Gallo in an OBP league.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

If the ball is truly deadened this year, I want Gallo.

Comment

In no context, yeah, I'd take Gallo.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Gallo for me too in OBP.

Comment

For OBP Gallo is >>>>> Laureano. In an AVG league, it is a lot closer.

Comment

Gallo and it's not close

Comment

Is Laureano a good candidate to buy cheap simply due to 2020 throwing everyone off? BABIP 65 points below his career average seems like something that can regress.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Is Laureano a good candidate to buy cheap simply due to 2020 throwing everyone off? BABIP 65 points below his career average seems like something that can regress.
                  He could be a good gamble. Folks are definitely down on him. It seems that guys who had a down year in 2020 that had a long track record before that are getting a pass. BUt guys who had their breakout in 2019, like Laureano, who then regressed in 2020, are getting shied away from. It makes sense. We do not have enough data to know who Laureano really is yet. If he progressive from 2019 production, he could be a good value.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    He could be a good gamble. Folks are definitely down on him. It seems that guys who had a down year in 2020 that had a long track record before that are getting a pass. BUt guys who had their breakout in 2019, like Laureano, who then regressed in 2020, are getting shied away from. It makes sense. We do not have enough data to know who Laureano really is yet. If he progressive from 2019 production, he could be a good value.
                    Ketel Marte fell 40 picks from 2020->2021, Laureano fell 60. I'm more dubious about Marte's rebound than Laureanos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Ketel Marte fell 40 picks from 2020->2021, Laureano fell 60. I'm more dubious about Marte's rebound than Laureanos.
                      Agree, and with the A's seriously considering Laureano to hit leadoff, from a fantasy value standpoint, that has to be worth a lot.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Laureano $14 was dropped in our AL only 4x4. I have an extra spot open.

If I pick him up I can drop him without penalty. Seems like he might be worth a flyer.

What sayeth the pen?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Laureano $14 was dropped in our AL only 4x4. I have an extra spot open.

If I pick him up I can drop him without penalty. Seems like he might be worth a flyer.

What sayeth the pen?
                          Well if you have an open spot it seems like a good idea. Is there any cost or risk associated with picking him up ? In an only league that $14 seems like a pretty reasonable price.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Well if you have an open spot it seems like a good idea. Is there any cost or risk associated with picking him up ? In an only league that $14 seems like a pretty reasonable price.
                            No cost. The risk is that I pick the wrong player that has been dropped. There are a few high priced players out there that I can pick or wait to auction. They are $30-$54. I am thinking Laureano might be the better gamble this off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              No cost. The risk is that I pick the wrong player that has been dropped. There are a few high priced players out there that I can pick or wait to auction. They are $30-$54. I am thinking Laureano might be the better gamble this off season.
                              at $14 in an only league he seems a decent pick, not knowing your roster or the other guys available. Good luck
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                              X