Triple A Season Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple A Season Delayed

At least one month. Which means there will be an alternate site situation again.

Wow...a potential disaster for baseball in general, and certainly for all the minor leagues. I expect this will cascade to all levels.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Wow...a potential disaster for baseball in general, and certainly for all the minor leagues. I expect this will cascade to all levels.
      It seems the current plan is to extend the season into September to make up some of the missed April games. I'm hoping they get in as many games as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Double-A and below were already planning to start in May. Minor league spring training doesn't start until the big league team leaves camp. But the Triple-A players are already in camp, so the question was where they were going when MLB started up on April 1.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Double-A and below were already planning to start in May. Minor league spring training doesn't start until the big league team leaves camp. But the Triple-A players are already in camp, so the question was where they were going when MLB started up on April 1.
          Thanks. I'm concerned with variable state openings that each level will be pushed back more. Hope May holds for all of them.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X