Covid Driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid Driving

Anyone notice how driving and driving etiquette has gotten worse over the last year? Kind of a free for all out there.

People don't look, or force there way in, drive much faster, act entitled, etc. I think it is worse in the last three months and will get even worse as more people get back on the road.

Be careful out there.

I will say... door dashing during the initial days of lock down was glorious! U-turns in the middle of streets, no one on the roads, parking wherever you wanted... ah, for the good old days.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

My commute is down from 45 minutes to 25, I rarely see traffic now.

Comment

I blame Trump. Fight me.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I've hardly driven in the past year, so clearly taking my calming presence off the road has had a deleterious effect on others, maybe more than I had anticipated.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            I've hardly driven in the past year, so clearly taking my calming presence off the road has had a deleterious effect on others, maybe more than I had anticipated.
            I'm going for quality, not quantity...ymmv, ha ha
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
            X